This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to Development & Quality Assurance. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example for your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team. You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise based solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
● Analyze business requirements and provide technical solutions ranging from design through to code level.
● Monitor development team’s progress each sprint on a daily basis and follow up to ensure they are progressing well toward sprint completion goals.
● Estimate effort of newly created issues. If new issues are added to a sprint, ensure they are assigned/picked up by the development team in a timely manner.
● Perform code reviews to ensure design/coding standards are followed.
● Work with clients to understand and implement new requirements or solve complex technical application challenges/issues in a timely manner.
● Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
● Develop a well-tested, high-performance, scalable client/server web application.
● Mentor other developers. Help developers resolve technical obstacles to prevent jeopardizing sprint commitments.
● Maintain the integrity of source code using Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server source code control tool.
● Stay current on new technologies and best practices and sharing those learnings with the business.
●Bachelor or Masters degree(s) in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
● Comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP/OOD), functional programming, and working with N-Tier architectures.
●Strong understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and the need to produce first-class software.
● Flexible to change and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Experience and Qualifications
●Experience in an industry focused on solution selling, large enterprise software deployments, and ongoing account engagement.
●5-7 years experience Development of Web-based and Client/Server applications.
● Experience developing applications for the cloud is a must.
● Experience working within Agile software development environment.
● Advanced to expert level experience developing full lifecycle Web applications using ReactJS/PHP.
● Keen on design patterns.
● Experience developing applications for mobile platforms (Android and/or iOS) would be an asset.
● Experience with cloud development user authentication and resource authorization using auth0, Oauth, Okta, or OneLogin would be an asset.
● Experience with Webpack would be an asset.
●Experience with Acunetix web vulnerability scanning software would be an asset.
●Exposure working within the retail grocery industry and/or large enterprises would be an asset.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.