Technical Support Analyst
This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to the VP of E-Plum.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Technical Support Analyst position at Invatron, the successful candidate will be responsible for level II support of Invatron’s entire suite of software applications, which may also include activities such as software installation and upgrades, application configuration, and user training.
Invatron’s suite of applications has traditionally been deployed on-premise in our customer’s data centers, but we are transitioning towards a cloud-based SaaS model, so you will be supporting a mix of cloud and on-premise deployments for a period of time. This is an exciting time to join our tight-knit support team as we transition our business model towards the cloud.
What You'll Be Doing
● Ensure the timely resolution of technical issues
●Understand our customers’ business processes to deliver effective support and answer questions from customers
●Create and update documentation as required to provide a better support experience for our customers and expand Invatron’s internal knowledge management system
● Share customer insights with our product team for inclusion in our
● Expand your skills and experience, both technical and interpersonal,
to accelerate your career progression
●Continuously contributing to the improvement of our overall service delivery model
● Bachelor's degree or diploma in Computer Science, Engineering
●Technical experience and proficiency in deploying and supporting enterprise software solutions.
● Customer service experience.
● Experience with SaaS, and in particular, experience with and/or knowledge
of Microsoft Azure.
● Working knowledge of SQL queries/commands, basic UNIX commands,
and batch scripting.
● Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and major databases
(SQL Server, Oracle).
●Exposure working within the retail grocery industry and/or large enterprises would be an asset.
● Excellent communications and listening skills.
● Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, problem determination & resolution, and analytical skills.
● Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
● Strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to
build relationships across the organization.
● Process-oriented in change and problem management disciplines.
● Customer, Service and Results-oriented
● Conversational in French, Spanish, or another second language would
be an asset
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.