This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to Professional Services and Account Management. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example for your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team. You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise based solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience delivering Enterprise-class software solutions to large brands and companies, preferably within the retail sector. This includes experience in how to install, configure and integrate our software with our customer’s systems. You will need to continuously focus on operational excellence for our customers. As Invatron continues to grow, we will need to ensure that our team’s skillsets also grow and that we can scale with our growth. You must also be a strong customer-facing resource who can work closely with our customers' key stakeholders in Business, IT, and Operations.
You will establish relationships of trust and confidence and ensure that software will deliver the goals the customers seek. You have the internal energy and skills to breakdown complex data and deliver solutions and recommend actions for the key stakeholders at our Enterprise Class clients.
From an internal perspective, you can hold your own with Invatron’s Software Developers, Product Management Teams and Technical Resources to clearly define customer needs, as well as software functionality enhancements.
●An undergraduate or college degree in mathematics, IT, or computer science.
●Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Visio, Pivot tables, etc..).
● Skills in SQL and be able to query large databases.
●Development skills in Java to allow you to build out the integration between our software and our customer’s master data management applications.
● Experience in web services would be valuable, but not required.
●Strong knowledge of the retail grocery industry would be preferred, but any retail experience would be an asset.
● 3+ years of experience delivering Enterprise-class solutions.
● Experience with cloud-native software solutions would be an asset.
●Experience with Invatron’s software platforms would also be extremely valuable, but not required.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.