Software Sales Director, Seattle/West Coast, USA
This is a full-time and permanent position. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example to your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team. You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise based solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
We are excited to be looking for a new Software Sales Director for our US Region. This position is a key role at Invatron. You will have an active role selling to mid-to-large-sized food retail enterprises in the US and you will act as an active brand ambassador for the company. In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to participate in solving customer challenges and support the company’s excellent and long-standing reputation in the retail software marketplace.
What You Will Do:
Identify, qualify and sell customer engagements with target organizations to achieve or exceed an annual sales quota of new software license sales, annual software support sales, and professional services, by:
● Understanding the short and long-term needs and challenges of targets and how the Invatron value proposition and industry best practices can solve their problems, improve their competitive position and move their business forward.
● Organizing and executing a multi-faceted sales plan such as cold-calling, phone, direct email, and email campaigns, to effectively make direct contact with new or existing prospects;
● Maintaining an adequate pipeline to ensure revenue targets are met;
● Establishing and attending face to face meetings with prospects;
● Building effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organizations;
● Planning and leading all proof steps in the sales cycle including demonstrations of Invatron software products, implementation scoping, and return on investment sessions;
● Leveraging subject matter experts or senior leaders of the company to that will move prospects through the sales process;
● Quarterback the complete sales process from prospect identification to contract closing.
Develop and maintain customer relationships by:
● Collaborate with the professional services team to transition your knowledge (sales to implementation) and provide the appropriate level of content to enhance the implementation process;
● Overseeing and remaining engaged during the implementation to ensure success;
● Being in regular contact with your customer relationships to identify new opportunities and understand customer satisfaction levels.
● Participate in industry conferences, customer conferences, industry networks, marketing seminars, and roundtables to identify and engage targets and build the Invatron brand in the marketplace.
● Participate in the analysis of exploring and developing marketing and sales plans for existing and new industry verticals and geographic markets.
● Participate in developing marketing content for distribution.
● Work both independently (initiate/qualify prospects) and as a member of a team (developing proposed solutions).
● Extensive communications skills (written, verbal, and presentation skills).
● Very Strong organization and time management capabilities.
● Learn, understand and champion best-of-breed sales processes, sales campaigns, and tools.
● Demonstrate appropriate and professional conduct and appearance always.
● Learn, understand, and apply the Invatron value proposition.
● Learn and understand Invatron’s business and other lines of business within the company.
● Quickly learn and develop an understanding of new industry verticals.
● Engage in customer-focused critical thinking.
*Some travel within the US will be required, more North American and Global travel may be required at a later date.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/Play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative team.