This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to Engineering.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example for your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team.
You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise SaaS solutions for North America’s leading retailers? Do you want to help build a best-of-breed SaaS platform? Do you like the idea of a green field where you can help choose the approach, and tooling, and methodology.
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
● Developing code and supporting documentation.
●Working in a team environment to develop, unit test, and deploy software changes.
● Working with clients to understand and implement new requirements or solve complex technical application challenges.
● Providing input on new designs and architecture as needed.
●Developing a well-tested, high-performance, scalable client/server web application.
● Mentoring other developers.
●Maintain the integrity of source code using Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server source code control tool.
●Staying current on new technologies and best practices and sharing those learnings with the business.
● Keen on design patterns.
● Comfortable with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP/OOD), functional programming, and working with N-Tier architectures.
●Understand Test-Driven Development (TDD) and the need to produce first-class software.
● Flexible to change and can work in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent communication and listening skills.
● Excellent business comprehension skills.
●Organized, a trouble-shooter, you can lead problem-solving & resolutions and have excellent analytical skills.
● Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
●Strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to build relationships across the organization.
● Process-oriented in change and problem management disciplines.
● Very Customer, service, and results-oriented.
● Desire to lead, be accountable and take the initiative.
Experience and Qualifications
●Experience in an industry focused on solution selling, large enterprise software deployments, and ongoing account engagement.
●Bachelor or Masters degree(s) in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
●5-7 years experience Development of Web-based and Client/Server applications.
● Experience developing applications for the cloud is a must.
● Experience working within Agile software development environment.
● Advanced to expert level experience developing full lifecycle Web application using ReactJS/PHP
● Experience developing applications for mobile platforms (Android and/or iOS) would be an asset.
● Experience with cloud development user authentication and resource authorization using auth0, Oauth, Okta, or Onelogin would be an asset.
● Experience with Webpack would be an asset.
●Experience with Acunetix web vulnerability scanning software would be an asset.
●Exposure working within the retail grocery industry and/or large enterprises would be an asset.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.