This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to SVP, Product Management. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example to your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team. You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise based solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
Invatron, in its continuing commitment to the fresh grocery retailer, will be investing in extending existing products as well as developing new products from inception to release that will create additional customer value and deliver measurable business benefits. As part of these growth initiatives, Invatron is seeking an Agile Scrum Master that will work closely with the Software Development team in their efforts to fulfill the requirements of the product roadmap for Invatron’s Fresh Food Retail cloud platform as a member of the product management team.
The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with cross-functional teams such as development, quality assurance/testing, customer service, and cloud operations to manage the Agile development process. The role also requires working closely with the development team to help remove impediments to meeting sprint commitments. This requires a full understanding of issues and how to solicit the right type of assistance and expertise needed to resolve issues and remove barriers.
In addition, the successful candidate ideally will have experience working within teams developing and delivering software products for cloud or SaaS deployment.
What You'll Be Doing
● Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo
and retrospective meetings.
● Actively monitors and reports on daily sprint progress.
● Facilitate the development team for better creativity and tries to improve
the efficiency of the development team.
● Foster deep collaboration and teamwork while working within an agile product development environment.
● Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of
scrum team in Agile methodology.
● Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
● Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection
and proper use of adaptation process.
● Helps product owners with managing and creating product backlogs and ensures requirements are well documented and ready to be presented to the development team.
● Responsible to conduct retrospectives and document call-outs and any other relevant process changes for continuous improvement.
● Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
● Monitors the creation of issues in Jira and helps maintain quality data
thus ensuring the quality of performance metrics and insights.
Scrum Master Leadership
● Ability to resolve conflicts and have conversations with team members based on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
● Friendly, communicative person, because when the team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force that will hold the team together.
● Expert in estimation and planning. You know how to create useful, reliable, and practical plans for software development projects.
● Strong coach in Agile practices, coaching individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
● Help your team or individuals clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
● Ability to shield your team from outside distractions and interferences.
● Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
● Ability to track and remove impediments.
● Exemplify a “servant first” approach in your role.
● Expertise & advanced knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
● Skilled in coaching teams how to follow Agile-Scrum.
● Advanced experience with Jira and JQL for creating reports.
● Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
● Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules, and practices.
● Knowledge of multiple Agile approaches, like Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
● Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that he can explain other methodologies to motivate his team.
● Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand the needs of the development team.
● Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
● Ability to take and understand commitments required to deliver the product on time.
● Understand the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
● Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
● Familiar with common development practices, Service-oriented environments, and Agile practices.
● Provide excellent communication skills across multiple mediums.
● Great social interaction with your immediate team as well as other teams.
Experience & Qualifications
● Minimum 5 years of experience within a cloud computing environment.
● Minimum 2 years holding the title Scrum Master.
● Education Level: B.A./B.Sc. degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
● Scrum Master certification will be considered a strong asset.
●. Strong foundation in business analysis.
●. Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
●. Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, with exceptional verbal and written communication.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.