This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to the Sr. Project Manager.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong team to help them, and you know how to build and lead teams that work
The Project Manager position is a key role within the professional services team at Invatron. You will have an active role in managing multiple, concurrent multi-stakeholder projects that typically last anywhere from one to twelve months in duration.
You will lead our customers through the transformation journey of implementing Invatron software, providing leadership, guidance, industry knowledge, influence and energy to complete the job.
You will build a strong rapport across the customer's organization, from the C-Suite to the technical teams, establishing relationships of trust and confidence that you and the Invatron team can and will deliver the goals the customer seeks. You will manage not just the project, but be a key member of the Account team as well.
As a Project Manager for Invatron, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, to identify and creatively solve complex problems, design or restructure critical business processes, and fundamentally enhance the way the organization operates. Our Professional Services team is passionate about delivering innovative and tangible business results for our customers, always aiming for the highest degree of customer satisfaction. You will combine business and technology skills with strong leadership, communication, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills. Serving as the ultimate facilitator between our clients and our Professional Services team, the Project Manager will play a key role in the overall management and successful delivery of Invatron’s software.
Using a proven project management methodology, the Project Manager
will lead the planning, documentation, and implementation of the software.
The project manager will be responsible for coordinating all technical and
non-technical activities related to the implementation of the software and must have the ability to work closely in partnership with Invatron’s employees as well as our clients. The Project Manager will also be responsible for managing project budgets, timelines, and resources and must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. It is planned that time will be allocated as follows:
What You Will Do
Project Management 80%
●Managing multiple concurrent projects including project planning, project reporting, progress tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and customer communications.
●Manage the entire project lifecycle, as per company-defined standards, including Project Charters, execution, adherence to critical implementation gates, and once completed, follow-up with results analysis and lessons learned sessions.
● Creation of the Project Statement of Work (SOW) and corresponding budget, ensuring the financial and legal conditions are in place for success.
● Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule,
● Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables. Preparing project profit and loss statements, tracking schedule and cost variance
● Strong knowledge and experience of Agile delivery methods and tooling as well as the frameworks for implementing them, including: Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), and Adaptive Project Framework (APF).
● Experience in understanding the process for managing projects characterized by constant iteration and collaboration to answer a customer’s needs more fully.
●Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
● Participate in the Internal Audit to ensure compliance with best practices
● Create new project tracking document libraries to enhance the delivery
of software to Invatron’s clients.
● Collaborate with Invatron’s Professional Services team to
translate requirements and drive solution designs, which meet our customers' critical business needs, while aligning to Invatron’s strategic
vision and roadmap.
● Facilitate requirement discussions with the customer on business objectives, scope, gaps, and business risks.
● Bridge the gap between business and IT, ensuring common
understanding and IT/Business alignment of both functional (for business needs) and non-functional requirements (quality attributes, scalability,
interfaces, constraints, etc.).
●Takes ownership for delivering on promises, speaks up when operational standards or key milestones are not being met, and provides the appropriate recommendations to resolve any outstanding issues.
●Represent customer interests to manage, triage, and prioritize features and defects, while managing customer expectations on change.
● Build stakeholder trust by understanding business concepts,
issues, opportunities, and language
● Promote own ideas about improvements to current approaches,
and effectively gain buy-in from respective groups.
● Evaluate projects, processes, and team performance with an eye towards constructive feedback, continuous improvement, and career development opportunities for the team.
Process Improvement 20%
● Contribute to the identification and forward development of continuous process improvement opportunities and initiatives.
This position requires a highly focused, self-managing, technically savvy individual who has experience with project management and experience in delivering enterprise software solutions.
● Critical thinker—Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
● Active listener—Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
● Exceptional customer and personal service—Knowledge of principles
and processes for providing customer and personal services.
This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards
for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
● Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence.
●Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines.
● Customer-focused with a high degree of professionalism.
● Solutions-focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the
● Demonstrated ability to think "outside the box" and challenge conventional approaches.
●Strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to build relationships across the organization.
● Process-oriented in change and problem management disciplines.
● Customer, service, and results-oriented.
● Desire to lead, be accountable and take the initiative.
● University or graduate degree.
● 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager at a systems integration or software organization with large Enterprise-Class customers.
●Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Visio, Pivot tables, etc..).
● Knowledge of MS Project would also be highly desirable.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.