Demand Generation Manager
This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to the VP of Marketing.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An integral member of the marketing team, this role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and will lead all aspects of our demand generation efforts to build a world-class demand gen engine that creates qualified leads, product engagement, and sales revenue. We are looking for a hands-on metrics-driven demand generation and marketing operations expert with solid experience in growth marketing ready to move the needle across customer acquisition, engagement, and retention to drive sales pipeline and revenue.
What You Will be Doing
● Manage the demand generation funnel to generate new leads and increase pipeline velocity through integrated multi-channel campaigns across email, content, social, paid, and events.
● Plan and execute growth tactics such as drip, nurture streams, and thought leadership campaigns to improve conversions.
● Support annual and quarterly campaign strategy and planning, and own parts of the operations and execution including setting up of landing pages, emails, smart list creation, automation program development, test and launch of campaigns.
● Own the Marketing Automation stack and its integration with CRM (Salesforce) and other tools within the marketing stack (Google Analytics, WordPress).
● Be a master at analytics tracking and reporting to demonstrate how inbound marketing programs convert into customers and revenue.
● Partner with content and creative to develop insightful and engaging content and communications to drive demand and interest across the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle.
● Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure, and optimize all aspects of lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high-quality leads.
● Partner with sales to build out the next evolution of account-based marketing campaigns for strategic accounts.
● From time to time, you will be assigned projects outside of the demand generation function to help optimize internal processes and business growth.
● You are highly proficient with marketing automation and CRM tools.
● You are proficient with list management, SEO, email marketing, A/B testing methodology, and social.
● You have a proven track record of developing and executing marketing campaigns that generate growth defined as quality MQLs that convert into sales pipeline opportunities in enterprise B2B settings.
● You have demonstrated success in campaign development at different stages of the buyer journey including market research, go-to-market, segmentation, measurement, and reporting.
● You have a tremendous drive with a low ego to talent ratio focused on operational excellence.
● You have excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● 5+ years of demand generation or growth marketing experience with a B2B SaaS company (ideally targeting enterprise retailers and/or grocery chains).
● A minimum of 3-5 years using Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics.
● Experience in WordPress is an asset.
● Experience working closely with sales teams and a strong understanding of the technology sales cycle and strategies to nurture leads.
● Account-based marketing experience is a huge asset.
● Experience working in an entrepreneurial, high-energy, and high-growth environment.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.