This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to Professional Services and Account Management. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example for your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team. You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise based solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
You will build a strong rapport across the customers' organization with a focus on key stakeholders in IT, Business, and Operations. You will establish relationships of trust and confidence and ensure that by leveraging data, our team and software will deliver the goals the customers seek. You have the internal energy and skills to breakdown complex data and deliver solutions and recommend actions for the key stakeholders at our Enterprise Class clients.
You have the ability to create various financial models to assist customers with interpreting and actioning the data available from our software. You have substantial experience in processing and graphing data.
From an internal perspective, you can hold your own with Invatron’s Software Developers, Product Management Teams, and Technical Resources to clearly define customer needs, as well as software functionality enhancements.
● An undergraduate or college degree in Statistics or Business Analytics.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Visio, Pivot tables, etc.).
● Programming skills would be an asset, but not required.
● 3+ years experience in retail supply chain management solutions.
● Experience with product forecasting is an essential requirement for the position.
● 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst at an Enterprise-class software company.
● A minimum of 2 years experience with cloud-native software solutions.
● 2+ years experience working as a member of a team to deliver powerful insights to Customers based on data analytics.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.