This is a full-time and permanent position reporting to Engineering.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
A force for change and a leader. You know that companies need help to achieve the business outcomes they seek, and you have the skills and leadership to deliver it. You love delivering great solutions to customers and are passionate about setting a strong example for your team. You also enjoy mentoring and building out technical and professional skills within your team.
You also have strong people skills and enjoy interfacing with clients to deliver valuable insight and help them understand how our solutions can meet the needs of their business challenges, as well as drive the value of our software solutions.
You’ve got the skills, tools, and know-how to help companies make the moves to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive. You also know that customers need a strong software partner to help them drive key business value and decisions using our suite of software.
Do you want to be part of a strong technical team that delivers Enterprise SaaS solutions for North America’s leading retailers?
Do you want to help build a best-of-breed SaaS platform? Do you like the idea of a green field where you can help choose the approach, and tooling, and methodology?
If so, then Invatron is the perfect place for you to apply your skills to help our customers drive business value from our solutions.
● Analysis of user requirements for testability.
● Assessment of user story testing efforts in Agile Sprint planning sessions.
● Development and execution of both manual and automated test cases.
● Analysis of both manual and automated test execution results.
●Communication of testing progress with Sprint team members in daily SCRUM.
● Log and track defects as per internal standards and generate defect reports.
● Development of Regression Test Plans and Test Schedules.
● Monitor and Report on critical defects during development or maintenance releases.
● Distribution of Test Plans, Test execution results, Test completion reports, and getting Sign-off.
● Mentor other Quality Assurance analysts.
● Coordination with Business teams, Technical teams, and Project Management teams.
● GUI Testing, Load, Regression, and Backend Testing.
● Proven coding skills in Java and a detailed understanding of OOP
● Familiar with HTML, CSS, Xpath, XML
● Flexible to change and can work in a fast-paced environment.
● Excellent communication and listening skills.
● Excellent business comprehension skills.
●You are organized, a trouble-shooter, you can lead problem-solving
& resolutions, and have excellent analytical skills.
● Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
●A strong team player and individual contributor with the ability
to build relationships across the organization.
● Process-oriented in change and problem management disciplines.
● Very Customer, service, and results-oriented.
● A desire to lead, be accountable and take the initiative.
Experience & Qualifications
●Bachelor or Masters degree(s) in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
●Minimum of 5 years experience developing automated test cases with Selenium, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit.
●Experience in the creation, maintenance, and optimization of automation frameworks.
● Experience working within a formal CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins.
● Experience with build tools (Maven, Ant, Gradle etc.)
●Experience testing within an Agile software development environment (SCRUM).
●Experience with SQL Query Language and SQLServer, Oracle, and DB2 databases is a must.
● Experience in an industry focused on solution selling, large-scale software deployments, and ongoing account management.
● Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools.
● Experience with AZURE/AWS or similar cloud computing platforms.
● Experience with JMeter or similar load testing tools.
● Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar source control tools.
● Experience with automation of Messaging Queue (MQ).
● Retail grocery industry knowledge/experience.
● Competitive compensation, flex hours, and a comprehensive benefits package.
● We take great pride in our first-class team and culture. Open-door approach at all levels.
● Entrepreneurial and rapid growth company with essentially zero employee turnover.
● The premium and most progressive product on the market. Focus on continuous innovation.
● Work hard/play hard mentality; we thrive on change and continuously strive for excellence.
● Real-time coaching and feedback, growth opportunities, and a supportive and collaborative.